• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who Likes Aircraft ?

:thankyou:
Yeah I did, decent episode...
Didn't see you anywhere, did they have you locked up :poke:

I'd have liked to see more of the F-22 & a test flight...
See some of it's prowess, capabilities...
Running the engine on a stand, was pretty cool too...

His Eco-jet car {GM} blew out a window @ like 135mph,
said he went 165 on the tarmac...

Astrophysicist Neil Digrass {spelling?} is a bit of a strange dude
on camera at-least, smart guy, but a bit weird..

That "pop-up" about the F-35 overtaking the F-22 as the most advanced?
Hog wash...
(Not a jealous test team, we know the difference...)
Remember: The F-35 is for sale to other countries, the F-22 is not...hmmm...wonder why?

Jim Lovell(Apollo 13) top row 2nd from right in 1997 getting new de-icer boots put on his Beech model58 Baron at Akr-Canton airport. My oldest is bottom row far right.

IMG_0674.JPG

Snakeyes & rest- have to find my picture of my grandfather&manor her guy shoveling snow off top of Gdyr air dock with rope tied around their waists.

2nd level around the inside walls of original airdock,there were offices/rooms, they tested flak jackets(ballistic nylon?) with bullets or something. Went on a tour in high school way back when,1966-67.

found this to be a interesting short video

The program I flew on was specifically designed for receiving the Apollo Mission DATA
A.R.I.A = Apollo Range Instrumentation Aircraft OR ARIA
Then it became Advanced Range Instrumentation Aircraft

IMG_0319.jpg
IMG_0327.jpg
IMG_0337.JPG

Here's my niece (on the right) and her helicopter. God bless our troops, especially those away from home on Christmas!

My grandfather moving snow off roof of Gdyr Airdock at Akron airport-circa 1930-40's.

IMG_0680.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back