• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Window fuzzies question

66plysat

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Before I start messing with the removal of the window fuzzies (window sweeps on the top of the door) on my 66 Sat, I was wondering if the thin chrome strip is a part of the fuzzy strip. How do you remove the fuzzies? Are they screwed on the door or do the use clips? What's the best way to remove them. If the chrome strip is a part of the fuzzies is there a company that make these sweeps with the chrome strips?

Any info or experiences from Belvedere or Satellite folks will be appreciated (or any other Mopar people if they're all the same on old Mopars).

Thanks

I am pretty sure they clip on, clips come on the sweep and the chrome is part of the sweep also....easy off easy on.

yes, they do come with the chrome beading. i just got mine from restorationspecialties.com-haven't installed them yet though. quality is great. all four outers, and the front inners clip on. however the rear inners are stapled to the metal upper quarter trim panels with wire staples from the factory with some crazy-*** staple gun. removing them was no problem, but i'm not looking forward to trying to reinstall them.

Repops will clip on as original (quality set)

Auto Transport Service
Back