• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Winter Driving

Eh Eh Eh ... our section of Hwy 191 doesn't get a huge amount of snow , not like the Sierras or the Cascades . We do get some wind drifts , but NOTHING like what I80 gets . Those drifts on Wednesday were huge for our section of highway , so glad we are not down along the I80 corridor where drifting like that is very common . Hah , I am still waiting for parts that have been stuck in Evanston Wy since Tuesday . Am not envious of the UPS trucks that have to traverse Wy I80 in the Wintertime .

Submit and I are in Florida for week long getaway mooching off of two friends with homes who recently moved here. I hope it doesn't make you feel bad, but it was about 90 yesterday and we floated in the pool for a couple of hours.

Pelicans this morning.
View attachment 1424045
For some reason, your post reminds me of this. :lol:

Well the Sierra's are getting hammered and then some. It started Tuesday night and snowed continually until early AM today. Suns out now and highs in the mid 30's should help with some melt but we get right back into it until next week and into next weekend. Been watching a lot of Golf these days as to see warmth, breezes, and such as the tour is now in the Southeast USA on that swing so at least I can dream about nicer weather to come here in NW NV. Oh and did I mention that I am sick and tired about being sick and tired of FOOKING SNOW!!!! And being COLD AS WELL!!! cr8crshr/Bill:mad::mad::mad::usflag::usflag::usflag:

Submit and I are in Florida for week long getaway mooching off of two friends with homes who recently moved here. I hope it doesn't make you feel bad, but it was about 90 yesterday and we floated in the pool for a couple of hours.

Pelicans this morning.
View attachment 1424045
what golf course is that at ?

My hat's off to all you who deal with that. I couldn't imagine what it's like. The NE has had a very mild thankfully snowless winter so far.

what golf course is that at ?

It’s just the back yards of the homes in this part of the development we are at.

10B4E5CD-D8CF-455B-A671-D4413CFF9845.jpeg

Auto Transport Service
Back