• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Women that you dated and the RED flags you spotted....

...or he listens to a better class of radio station ....one that doesn't have the likes of Fitty cent and RapCrap playing on loop all day. :lol:
Yes, I enjoy the classic poets of yesteryear, and their incredible talent. Something today’s…”artists”?, know nothing about
:lol:

Yes, I enjoy the classic poets of yesteryear, and their incredible talent. Something today’s…”artists”?, know nothing about
You sound like the sort of person who will fit perfectly around here. :thumbsup:

1656276821631.png

Back in my early 20's I dated a girl once for a bit over 2 years.

It only bothered me a little that she would always drink out of which ever beer was the most full.

It only bothered me a little that she usually would drop at least one beer on the floor per evening.
(Usually a fairly full one, and usually glass)

It didn't really bother me that she was kind of a clepto.

It didn't bother me that she was in prison for 6 months during that 2 years.

It didn't bother me that she wanted me to do her prison girlfriend (who was quite cute).

...but it did really bother me when, during a fairly deep conversation about where we were going she said-

"I just don't want to have to think".

That was it. Done. Gone. Goodbye. See ya.

You dated yourself with that song sir!

I can only get classic rock, country, and gospel out in the garage. Suffice it to say, I've gotten caught up on all the classic rock of the 60's-80's. At first it was fun, then I began to notice how much of it was communist propaganda. Like "Lola." First they start with a catchy tune, next thing you know your kids are stuffing dollar bills into the thongs of drag queens; and wanting to cut their genitals off.

Corporate radio is broadcast on a formula. They play the same overplayed songs in a loop. It sucks.
Bands often had a broad range of good songs that don't get airplay.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’m kinda tired of sweet home Alabama, Skynyrd has so many good songs. I can probably go on, but we all know

Boston...Don't look back, Amanda, etc.
AC/DC Shook me all night long.

Casey Kasem's "Top 40" was the highlight
of my teen radio listening genre. He often
counted down songs that weren't heard
on a repetitive local station's playlist,
but instead, brought all regions across
the US to the forefront. What was popular
in Boston, wasn't heard in LA except thru
Casey's weekly program.
With today's tech, I only listen to what I
like, rarely tuning in the local FM.

About a year or so ago, a local station came on playing only 50's/60's rock music. Few commercials with several being ads from back in the day I hadn't heard since then. Don't get tired of those tunes from my youth bringing back memories where I was.
On the other hand...commercials advertising taking care of your funeral/burial arrangements...reminding me what age group I'm in..

About a year or so ago, a local station came on playing only 50's/60's rock music. Few commercials with several being ads from back in the day I hadn't heard since then. Don't get tired of those tunes from my youth bringing back memories where I was.
On the other hand...commercials advertising taking care of your funeral/burial arrangements...reminding me what age group I'm in..
My X used to nag me about making funeral arrangements. If she had known what my plan was, she probably would have left me even earlier. Should have voiced them sooner lol. Did it a few years ago but figured why bother when she was still around and could leave the chore to her :D

Corporate radio is broadcast on a formula. They play the same overplayed songs in a loop. It sucks.
Bands often had a broad range of good songs that don't get airplay.
My X used to nag me about making funeral arrangements. If she had known what my plan was, she probably would have left me even earlier. Should have voiced them sooner lol. Did it a few years ago but figured why bother when she was still around and could leave the chore to her :D
That’s why there called x

Red flags,, she was a stripper so,,there were one or two.

Auto Transport Service
Back