• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Woodward Dream Cruise

scotts74birds

Local time
11:35 AM
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered already, but I didnt see it. Who will be there, and where can we find each other? I'm about 50 miles north of there, and have garage and tools for any of our friends that have issues. I'm in Imlay City. Hopefully this will spur other, closer folks, to let our brothers know that they wont be on their own if they have issues. Mi casa est su casa! I have some land, some food, and a bonfire. If you're passing through, or need some help, just PM me. Scott.

Very generous of you Scott. I live only about 5 miles from Woodward ave. and also could help a brother out. I will be at the Comerica Bank that is on the northwest corner of 14 and Woodward with my dad's `71 Challenger vert in Butterscotch. The car club I'm in rents the spot from the bank, so you won't be able to pull in, but definitely stop by if your on foot at any point. Friday evening/night I will be in Berkly for there anual classic car parade down 12 Mile west of Woodward, great time, live music and 100s of nice cars of all kinds. P.M. me as well if your in town, I would love to meet some more of you guys in person.

It is already starting to get crazy busy on Woodward, there are people and cars gathering with lawn chairs at 9 am this week and the weather has been perfect for it.
I'll be out on Thursday night and maybe tomorrow too.
I'll let you know how it goes.

I'll be there tomorrow evening (Friday 8/20) probably starting in Pontiac and getting down to about 14 or 13 Mile. With luck no emergency help required!

Man i love the Dream Cruise! i was just riding up woodward earlier today (thursday) and i seen some very sexy mopars....lol it seems like i got no respect when i was passing by in the Doba, its like they never seen rich corinthian leather :grin:

Man i love the Dream Cruise! i was just riding up woodward earlier today (thursday) and i seen some very sexy mopars....lol it seems like i got no respect when i was passing by in the Doba, its like they never seen rich corinthian leather :grin:

:rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling::rolling:

Throw a hot babe into the passenger seat(and the back seat,if she brings friends:yes:) and let them extol the virtues of rich Corinthian leather. Problem solved!:grin::grin::grin: Or,hot babes IN rich Corinthian leather-there's a shop in Royal Oak...

Ha ha ha ha - I think I know the place. Nice photo background for a triple black Challenger perhaps?

My wife and I know the "place" too!! HaHa! What a bunch of pervs we have here! Glad to see I'm in good company!
"Kinky is when you use a feather....Perverted is when you use the whole chicken!"

Auto Transport Service
Back