• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would a 71 B Body out handle a 2018 BMW M3?

That Red Brick has been passed around more than a groupie at a Motley Crue afterparty.

That Red Brick has been passed around more than a groupie at a Motley Crue afterparty.

That's attributed to the tradeoffs of making an older car measurably and competitively handle better.

Wanting a car that can keep up with Corvette Z06 and living with a car that can keep up with Corvette Z06 is two different things.

Eyes bigger than your stomach syndrome.

Last edited:
That's attributed to the tradeoffs of making an older car measurably and competitively handle better.

Wanting a car that can keep up with Corvette Z06 and living with a car that can keep up with Corvette Z06 is two different things.

Eyes bigger than your stomach syndrome.
Tim loved that car. I enjoyed working on it. It was very rewarding to work on it since Tim was such a good driver that he knew instantly if we had made an improvement or not. But yeah, it was a 99% effort type of car. Very unpleasant to ride in. Tim liked driving it though. He drove it to work and ran errands in it. I lived about 20 miles from his place and he drove it over my place all the time. He had one girlfriend that liked the car but the average wife wouldn't want to ride in it. They would get out hot, smelling like gas and with their ears ringing.

Auto Transport Service
Back