• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB WTB 73 Roadrunner L/F fender, bumper brackets, valance, bezel..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lineman

Local time
12:08 AM
Reaction score
Any help will be greatly appreciated. I came over a blind hill and found a school bus stopped in the road with cars behind it and nowhere to go. The car got sideways and I avoided everybody but clipped the bank on the left side. I am sick over it. Any help getting my car back together is much appreciated. The car drives and the hood it fine, the piece in front of the hood is fine. I think the grill is good, I think anyway.

Jay

I have a nice LH fender and front bumper brackets here in Pa. Fender has already been stripped inside and out had minimal body work done just needs blocked out. Was very clean to start with. $450 fender and will have to check on condition of front bumper brackets.

Sorry for your misfortune, glad you're safe and no one was harmed.

I have the front bumper brackets.

By bezel do you mean the filler panels between the front bumper and head light bezel? I have those as well. I can ship USPS ground.

PM if you need more details. Thanks

EDIT: I do have a front valance but it's got a lot of dents.

z.jpg zz.jpg zzz.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back