• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yankee Express RestoMod Project

Here's a comparison between stock and what I built..

1967-dodge-coronet-r-t (2).jpg

1967-dodge-coronet-r-t (1).jpg

1967-dodge-coronet-r-t.jpg

20221105_121931.jpg

20220917_124650.jpg

20220910_133408.jpg

20220910_133417.jpg

Your stripe execution is bold! I certainly would not have thought of that as a stripe idea. Looks amazing! Your thread is taking up valuable work time for me, thanks!!!
There was a lot of deliberation before putting them on. It's a big car, needs big stripes.

I give you a lot of credit for your creativity, can't wait to see the finished product.
I'm actually more of a purist but when I see people come up with Crazy Beautiful ideas it does interest me quite a bit.
I like what you're doing!
A ton of thought and planning went into the choices I made. It came down to wanting the outer edge curvature the RR bumper had that completed the curve of the tail extensions and the height of the bumper matching the height of the rest of the rear face above the bumper. Symmetry.... lot's of Disney Imagineering.

A ton of thought and planning went into the choices I made. It came down to wanting the outer edge curvature the RR bumper had that completed the curve of the tail extensions and the height of the bumper matching the height of the rest of the rear face above the bumper. Symmetry.... lot's of Disney Imagineering.
A very nice execution!
Ride on buddy!

And you're killing me, flaunting that beast out there like that! Such a beautiful car.

Sorry to hear that you are selling your car. I have enjoyed reading your build and seeing the creativity that you put into it. It will be an easy project for the next person to get rolling down the road. Hopefully a member here buys it and we can see it done.

Sorry to hear that you are selling your car. I have enjoyed reading your build and seeing the creativity that you put into it. It will be an easy project for the next person to get rolling down the road. Hopefully a member here buys it and we can see it done.
A member from here is working out the details of buying it as we speak, so maybe!

A member from here is working out the details of buying it as we speak, so maybe!
any more on the pending sale ?

hope he/you can work it out
a lot of work, money, shipping costs, hunting down parts & hrs already
100's if not 1,000 hrs you can't put a price on
(or I guess you can in the sale)
to not get it because of transportation issues

Yankee Express is gonna be a great project for someone, well worth it
I wish I had room, time & the $$$, I was 10+ years younger :poke:

good luck @Ghostrider 67 Randy

any more on the pending sale ?

hope he/you can work it out
a lot of work, money, shipping costs, hunting down parts & hrs already
100's if not 1,000 hrs you can't put a price on
(or I guess you can in the sale)
to not get it because of transportation issues

Yankee Express is gonna be a great project for someone, well worth it
I wish I had room, time & the $$$, I was 10+ years younger :poke:

good luck @Ghostrider 67 Randy
Nobody wants to transport it in pieces.

....And I'm busy with remodeling the barn right now and don't have spare brain cells to devote to it...

Auto Transport Service
Back