• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yankee Express RestoMod Project

At first I thought you deepend the scallops and thought that was cool.

...but you made them functional. That's cool-er.

...and I was ready to not like the stripes...but it kind of gives it an altered wheelbase vibe. Very interesting.

Taillights are in and DODGE on the trunk lid.

20220916_155623.jpg

Are your turn signals gonna be sequential?

you know, I posted the 440 up on FB in a MOPAR Engines Group and it's a freaking hit over there. 70 people, and counting, love it. The new paint is up on a B Body page over there and they love the color.
They don't love it anymore than I do!!

I had one guy today posted up a vomiting emoji. I told him that he's the first one out of hundreds, who have seen it on line and in person, that didn't like it. I said that I would take those odds all day long. lol. And also that it was " A good job that I didn't build it for him...lol"

Those new lenses look ok on there. I pulled the black DODGE letters back off the trunk lid. I'm going to place them a little lower and spread them out more.

Last edited:
I had one guy today posted up a vomiting emoji. I told him that he's the first one out of hundreds, who have seen it on line and in person, that didn't like it. I said that I would take those odds all day long. lol. And also that it was " A good job that I didn't build it for him...lol"
This is no longer about like or dislike, it's a concept. Ed Roth had the same problem with his cars and the people that did or didn't like them.

“The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." Albert Einstein​

It takes a book and wrenches to become a purist, following is much easier than leading. If it weren't for concept cars, there wouldn't be cars at all. Now tell me, who's doing all the work...... When that friend of mine that designed the 59-60 tail wings on the Chevy came up with the idea, it was after being told no ones going home till the design was done. It was his first job out of school and he was 19. It was a complete accident and a will to just go home that brought us the icon car we know of today, FACT!! So when your car is completed and we all stand back and look at it, some will say no and some will say yes, just like one of my favorite cars of all times, some still say no and some still say yes. It's history and that's how it works.......................... Let The Horses Run. Ulli

Auto Transport Service
Back