• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yes, they are still out there waiting to be discovered!

Got back from the Mopar show Sunday and have been gone for work since. Just now getting around to posting. I had the exhaust done last week with Magnaflow 5X8 straight through mufflers. I really like the sound, loud and rumbly without the Flowmaster whistle.

ex1.JPG

Loaded up and headed to the show. I didn't get any pictures while we were there. Had a really good time and met a couple FBBO members. Now it just needs the correct new driveline and the 4.10 gears installed!

tw2.JPG

I have cut off and tossed a couple of those style hitches. Seeing it on your car makes me second guess my decision at the time. That's so cool and a true example of how these were "just cars" back then.
:thumbsup:

The GTX is almost done (for now). Still need to get the 4.10's in the Dana and do another valve adjustment. Also still babying the engine until I get some miles on it but this thing pulls harder at 3500 than any street car that I have owned. Here are some pictures that my wife took last Sunday. Thanks for all the good words.

Current rf4.jpg

Current lr2.jpg
Current r6.jpg
Current lh8.jpg
Current lw3.jpg
Current e9.jpg
image18.jpg

Didn't notice that you changed the hood...
Congrats on the article, once in a lifetime story!

what part of Oregon did you find it in????

Auto Transport Service
Back