• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Yippee!!! She came back home!!!!

Well, thanks, but you didn't answer either of my questions.

They did a full block and sand. down to bare metal. Sorry, didn't realize I did'nt answer your questions......

PM sent.

home

Looks great, just a wee bit to far for me.

Looking at your car again, that is a great color. Curious, are you going to put the badges back on, and the stickers? I think it looks great without them. VERY clean.

Looking at your car again, that is a great color. Curious, are you going to put the badges back on, and the stickers? I think it looks great without them. VERY clean.

The color is as close to original as we could get, or that is what the wife tells me. She said it had to be T3 and teh guys at Classic Gold matched it from her info. We had the dash painted a flat T7.

I am still amazed that they were able to find a windshield gasket for me.

The emblems on the car are the Belvedere logo on the left fender, Trunk and hood. Which obviously can not be seen from the right side. It has the original hood ornament and the pentastar at the bottom of the right fender. It also has a 440 under the (EDIT: left fender Belvedere logo) and next to the trunk emblem that I put on when I was much younger. Those are not oe on this car. I have put on the side marker reflectors since the pix in the OP were taken and they make it look lot better.

When I bought her in the '80's she had one rocker panel molding under the driver's door. Apparently the Belvedere has a different size molding than the roadrunner; I took it off and of course being a kid, I didn't keep it. Now I'm kicking myself because of that. Either way, those dang things are expensive.... I had them weld in the molding holes but some day, I plan on getting them, some day......

A~

Last edited:
Nice ride, what color is that? Mine was originally T5 Bronze Fire Metallic, I am going back to that color. yours looks great freshly painted. I am hoping to have a great look like yours except with the black vinyl top and flat black hood stripes.

That is one seriously nice looking car. Enjoy!

Thank you! It's taken a long time to get her this far...

Nice ride, what color is that? Mine was originally T5 Bronze Fire Metallic, I am going back to that color. yours looks great freshly painted. I am hoping to have a great look like yours except with the black vinyl top and flat black hood stripes.

It's T3 Exterior with T7 interior. All cloth is going to be black. The painter kept trying to talk the wife into doing the flat black on the hood but she wants it all original. The Belvedere's didn't have that.

We are working on the interior now. The headliner is in and looks good and we just got the door panels yesterday. I'm going to paint some of the metal in the next couple of weeks since they are all scratched up from the years of abuse...

Does anyone have pix of the end of the dash pad when it's installed? We ordered one but it seems to be a little short. Since the plastic pillar covers are all busted up it's hard to tell if it is too short.

A~

Got some interior parts for my B-day!!! WooT!!!! Kick panels, door panels, carpet, armrests! Hmmmm, no tie though..... LOL!!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back