• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

You guys have it made with these huge shops & garages.

Here's a pic of the shop from the outside. Has a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with laundry room upstairs. That was the excuse , I used with my wife when I built it. Told her we needed it for her Mom when she got older. 35X45 with lift bay. And could be a lot bigger. Already thinking of adding on.

Very nice!

We plan on living in a new 24x36 area that will later be garage and office space while the rest of the house is built. Need the space to live in while the old house is being torn down. Would be ideal of the garage would grow on it own to fit what ever was brought home. All ready have a 24x32 with walking room only and an 8x8 storage shed I have not seen beyond the front door in years.

Here's a pic of the shop from the outside. Has a 2 bedroom 2 bath apartment with laundry room upstairs. That was the excuse , I used with my wife when I built it. Told her we needed it for her Mom when she got older. 35X45 with lift bay. And could be a lot bigger. Already thinking of adding on.

That is a very cool looking pad for the cars to live in....now I'm a bit jealous. Love that checkered flooring. :headbang:

hi a 40' by 96' foot shop where there is no room left. picts to follow. too much junk must unload! I told my business partner to unload I can't even work in there. but he keeps getting more junk

The first Chi-Town Hustler was built in his mom's one car garage.

Auto Transport Service
Back