• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Young & Dumb

Furyous64

Local time
3:32 PM
Reaction score
Been reading posts on the site for awhile now, decided to join in on all the fun. Started my first early B body Build up, STEEP learning curve, bare with me with the onslaught of questioning. 1964 Fury

As an old guy speaking we need new young blood to keep this hobby alive and well.
Welcome.

Been reading posts on the site for awhile now, decided to join in on all the fun. Started my first early B body Build up, STEEP learning curve, bare with me with the onslaught of questioning. 1964 Fury

Everybody Has Questions On Here About Everything Mopar! Just Ask Away...These Guys Are Pretty Smart!

:ufo::sSig_greetingsthor::sSig_welcometoourcltheres alot of good people ask question they`ll help you out :headbang:

:eek:ops:welcome aboard and as said above there is a lot of smarts on here

i have to; when i was young and dumb i was full of cum
now that i am old and grey i am just dumb:confused5:

welcome. and you were smart enough to get a mopar so I think that makes you anything but stupid. dont be so hard on yourself.

I love MoPars....I like messing with them....(46 years)
I like driving the old relics......half the time I think I know
all about them....the other half I don't know my "ask from a muffler".
so Welcome to a new school...these people KNOW their stuff and can
give or rendering assistance...or opinion:happy7:

welcome to FBBO, any photos you can share, will be great additions

64 Furys are one of the most desirable body styles.

Welcome to the FBBO from Chattanooga.

Auto Transport Service
Back