• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Your opinion of the Crossfires.

yep just got back from new york last night with the car I have about a half inch from that bar on the top if I wear a hat it touches it
I agree,
I'm 6' 2" and I refer to getting into my wife's Crossfire Roadster as "PUTTING IT ON". It's so much easier to get into with the top down. Just open the door and slide into the seat.

IMG_8269.JPG

A Gen 3 Hemi probably will fit. There's been a few articles posted on a Crossfire Forum swapping Benz V8s into a Crossfires. I believe the Benz engine was chosen because of the electronics of the Benz V8 was easier to modify to play with the electronics of the Crossfire. What I've read the biggest issue with engine swaps with Mercedes Benz cars is getting the electronics to play with the swapped engine.
this is the amg motor, pretty tight, but have seen pics with the gen 3 hemi in it

20230604_114919.jpg

overall its my wifes car and she will be having fun with it, and its part of the mopar familly, and hell its got a supercharger

Very Nice, You will find out that the car is a people magnet
funny I was teasing her about that, now she was gonna get a set of implants and probably leave me. I only say that cause three of my friends wife's got them and they all left there husbands within a year or so.

funny I was teasing her about that now she was gonna get a set of implants and probably leave me. I only say that cause three of my friends wife's got them and they all left there husbands within a year or so.
Nah,
My wife has been driving hers for twelve years without leaving my ***. So I'm sure you'll be good, she doesn't have implants either. :lol:

If a woman I'm with gets implants.........I want her to leave me.

...but I'd likely have already left her at the point implants became a real possibility.

Auto Transport Service
Back