• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1 of 4 1970 Hemi Superbee's sold in Canada.

69rag500

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Bee1.jpg
Bee 3.jpg

Friend of mine is storing this car for a guy he knows. Has been disassemble in the 80's and painted in 1989.
That is were it is at today. 426 Hemi post column shift auto 411 super track pack.

Bee4.jpg

Last edited:
and did the guy forget about it? Did he die? Been sitting way to long. I would hate to pay that storage bill.

Very sweet car and color. The 70's are awesome cars and a hemi too? I'd love to see finished pictures.

and did the guy forget about it? Did he die? Been sitting way to long. I would hate to pay that storage bill.
He lost his storage and this one is being stored at my friends place.
He did not die, he collected 3 hemi cars in the 70's when they were cheap. He completed a 67 Hemi coronet and then was working on this Superbee and just maybe lost interest. So one car complete, one car half done and the 70 Hemi Cuda in pieces. He is in his late 70's and sure the other will not be completed. Time is running out for him. I am working on landing the Hemi Cuda. See what happens...

He lost his storage and this one is being stored at my friends place.
He did not die, he collected 3 hemi cars in the 70's when they were cheap. He completed a 67 Hemi coronet and then was working on this Superbee and just maybe lost interest. So one car complete, one car half done and the 70 Hemi Cuda in pieces. He is in his late 70's and sure the other will not be completed. Time is running out for him. I am working on landing the Hemi Cuda. See what happens...
I hope you get the Cuda,I would love it if it was a SB Cuda.:thumbsup:

My buddy has a 73 Roadrunner in the same condition that has been sitting just as long. He finally took the engine into the machine shop about a month ago. Maybe he will actually finish it.

Shame about the column automatic. :D

jk… well, I’d rather a Hurst Pistol Grip and 4 pedals. :)

column automatic and you still would drive it.

I’d just walk out to my garage and drool all over it.
Hard to believe someone would just sit on a rare half finished project like that for 34 years. Time does tend to fly.

Auto Transport Service
Back