• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

12 years of marriage.

coronet68mx

Local time
10:01 AM
Reaction score
Yesterday was our 12 anniversary, am a lucky man, i love my wife she love me, all good years, she is the only person who i trust completely and the only one who have been there for me, she doesn't speak squat of English, ( she said that with a credit card and a smile everybody understand you) this is a photo i take her incognito, i buy her a dress for a wedding we have to go.
IMG_20210919_135444.jpg

Happy anniversary! What part of Mexico are you in? My inlaws just visited from Durango a few weeks ago.

Yesterday was our 12 anniversary, am a lucky man, i love my wife she love me, all good years, she is the only person who i trust completely and the only one who have been there for me, she doesn't speak squat of English, ( she said that with a credit card and a smile everybody understand you) this is a photo i take her incognito, i buy her a dress for a wedding we have to go.View attachment 1169338
Congrats!

Congratulations sir! That’s what it’s all about! Take care and enjoy!

As one who just celebrated 47 years with my wife, I wish you a long, happy and prosperous life together.
I asked God for strength, wisdom and compassion. He sent me my wife.

Auto Transport Service
Back