• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

12 years of marriage.

Congratulations.. Time Flies. Earlier this year my wife and I have been together for 30 years and married 23...

Keep up the positive thoughts regarding marriage,,, we have been married 47 years. I met her in June 1974, married in december. She is much smarter than me by the way!
and to keep up the mopar spirit, I bought a 68 charger in phoenix in 1974 for 400.00, a Midnight Dark green with green top and interior,,, 318 with a three on the tree! I then drove to Omaha to see my mother,, and then met my future spouse, and got engaged in that car. That is why we have a Green charger to this day.

Last edited:
Keep up the positive thoughts regarding marriage,,, we have been married 47 years. I met her in June 1974, married in december. She is much smarter than me by the way!
and to keep up the mopar spirit, I bought a 68 charger in phoenix in 1974 for 400.00, a Midnight Dark green with green top and interior,,, 318 with a three on the tree! I then drove to Omaha to see my mother,, and then met my future spouse, and got engaged in that car. That is why we have a Green charger to this day.
Really nice story, thanks for sharing, we all have this little things that made our life more pleasent, she must be quite the lady for been married to you for 48 years :lol: i know 12 years is nit that much, but stay together all these years is what really made my life more pleasent.

Really nice story, thanks for sharing, we all have this little things that made our life more pleasent, she must be quite the lady for been married to you for 48 years :lol: i know 12 years is nit that much, but stay together all these years is what really made my life more pleasent.
and thru the grace of God many More!

You never know when a woman will come home and say " I am not happy" I have been to big celebrations for a wedding anniversary and the next week they are getting divorced..... Beware all, it could be today.....

She always seems to know what I'm thinking, and we seem to always choose the same shows to watch. Mary got covid in may,and I got it one week later. so, I took care of her, and she took care of me the second week. (we also were born nine months apart)
when we were both better, I insisted we take out the 68 for a country drive, as we live off the beaten path.
She surprised me when we came close to four lane highway that is known to be quite busy.
She asked me to stop and turn around, so I asked her why.so she says," I don't want to se this car out in that traffic"! We have been married 48 years, and have owned the car for 37 of those years.
So I did what I was told! (Apparently she likes the car)

1968 chargr october 2018.jpg

Congrats Leon - The right woman in your life is a beautiful thing. You said 12 - I’m going to double down for you and say love, good health and prosperity for another 48 - Then we’ll go from there.
God Bless you both bro.

Auto Transport Service
Back