• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1965 Bel I before and after...

What size are the rear tires? Look like 315-60-15. Are the springs moved in?

What size are the rear tires? Look like 315-60-15. Are the springs moved in?

Yes, they are 315-60-15. And yes, I moved the springs in. Getting closer to at least getting my house done, and getting me back on track to getting this thing on the road...

Moving into my new house this weekend... My car has been moved to my Dad's shop WITH the disc brakes installed :headbang: I hope to finish up some loose ends and get the car running in a couple of weeks. I will also get a few more pics. Thanks for the encouragement RJB and Dodge330... I hope to be burning rubber along side you two in the very near future!

I hope so too!

I still have minor things to finish up before I can take the car for a spin but the wife-god decided we needed some new furniture. :eek:

Very cool project. Make sure you wear Levis, a Hanes white tshirt, and have a Dick Landy stogie hanging out of your mouth when you drop the hammer on the last yellow. :D

Coming along nicely!Keep going you'll git er done! BTW you will have to vent your fuel cell to the outside of the car to pass tech at an NHRA track.

Thats a very clean 65 to start with. Nice stance and good luck.

Mean black and threatening , This ole' man is " Jelly " As my kids would say lol Love it!

Auto Transport Service
Back