• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1966 Hemi Charger

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeWJay426

Local time
3:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Original 1966 Hemi Charger, second owner (I've owned it since 1984). Automatic, manual steering and brakes, 3.23 8 3/4 w/suregrip, original drivetrain is still intact. GG1 green exterior with black interior, has NASCAR style spoiler added by original owner back in 1967, solid body, complete, off road since 1992, in need of updating and resto work. Contact me via PM if interested. More pics available on request. Asking 42,500 obo.

the tail spoiler came on all 66-67 hemi chargers i have a rare one two.

the tail spoiler came on all 66-67 hemi chargers i have a rare one two.

That has been a debate for a long time. I have seen several that don't have tnem including one that was sold locally new In AZ. that never had it.

Theres one local here that dosen't have.

Can you get them repoped?

kool maybe mine will sell...66 hemi charger auto silver on red needs restoration....

I had a 66 HEMI charger that did not have the wing, but a guy I know has a 67 that does.

i have a gent that e-mail myself on here about my 66 hemi charger silver on red auto upgraded sound tail fin /power disk brakes/power window/8:3/4 rear all hemi components still persent..motor in a box currently has 383 in her ...an no the orginal k frame was not butcher'd......this catr was parked in 1974....its very solid i was told it is one of eight chysler excutive cars....panels it needs or could be repaired two front fenders (still very cheap for nice ones) the drivers floor pan is the only rust due to a broken side window(will need that as well it is tinted)car has aftermarket air installed when new.under dash unit.now on shelf.
this car was oiled heavyly when new it has saved it from time....does not need frame repair at all the under belly of this car with exception of the mention'd drivers floor is solid as it was new the trunk pan is beautiful.

as i told the gent in califonia the car is packed in storage i have been try'n when time allows to get it out to take pics....you see after the car was locked up i ended up over time blocking the door with all kinds of scrap ...i am getting there it has been awhile so once i get her out i will snap some pic's an send them off as well as post them here ,,,i don't care if i don't sell it....i will finished it ....talent is what i do.thanks the price is reasonable at 15'000 without motor maybe with we all know that in 66 the motors were not number'd to the cars but rather date coded.peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back