• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1967 Dodge Charger Roof Stripe

Charger Too

Local time
8:09 PM
Reaction score
I have a copy of the 1966-67 Dodge Charger Source Guide for the Roof Stripe. However, I would like close up photos of the stripe from the beginning to the end. I need to know where it is installed relative to the roof rail and crease in the metal. Thanks!

My car does not have strips. I might add them. The source guide lays it out exactly where to install them in relation to the drip rail, front glass trim food line ext. I'm not sure what a pic will do any better then the guide schematics they have. There are 7 pics with info as to where to install them. If you still need help I would suggest visiting my FB page Todds Restorations or 66-67 charger freaks. You will see I specialize in restoration of the clusters, HL motors, power packs, clocks, El lighting, ect. I know a few people that have cars with strips that I may be able to get you a pic. You can post this question on my freaks page. I am a gold member but have found this site to be not much help when it comes to the first gen Chargers, either one of my pages or a few more I can give you produce much more accurate results with many more responses from actual owners. I don't do much on this site anymore. Or pm me for help. Todds Restorations Todd

I took these many years ago after we put them on my car
I measured a known factory stripe to get them right
Funny thing is I learned later my car was a stripe delete car

Roofstripe 1.jpg

Roofstripe 2.jpg

Roofstripe 3.jpg

Roofstripe 4.jpg

Roofstripe 5.jpg

Roofstripe 6.jpg

Roofstripe 7.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back