• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport Wagon $12k (reduced!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

earlyrides

Local time
10:12 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This 440 powered station wagon has many many miles on her since we first rescued it in 2005 from a junkyard in North Carolina. It features 2003 Dodge Magnum 17" wheels, disc Brakes and Classic Auto Air conditioning not to mention the sound system that can make a human ear bleed.

Some of its outstanding credits are:
[*]Best wagon - Mopars in May 2006
[*]Mopar of Special Merit - Fall Fling 2006
[*]3rd place Peoples Choice B-Body - Mopars at the Strip 2007
In 2008 we used it to trailer our stock 69 Road Runner to the Mopars at the strip using the tow hitch normally hiding behind the fold down liscense plate.
In 2009 we again took it back to MATS but this time it was to drag race. It did a respectable 15.10 while weghing in at 4530 lbs.

For more information, please visit www.earlyrides.com and then click on the "for sale" tab at the top.
Or call Vince at 714-316-9450

68 WAG MATS small.jpg

wow... very nice.
I hope my wagon looks that nice someday!
Good luck with the sale, If i had the cash i would be all over it!

I may consider a trade?

May consider a trade for drop top e-body project or 426 based HEMI motor that is ready to run. What have you got? Vince.
The pic below is the wagon motor before we installed the Classic Auto A/C system.

68WAGENG1.jpg

Last edited:
Still for sale..$10k

The price is reduced again due to the paint is rather oxydized after being in the sun here in SoCal for another summer.
It will probably buff out but there is some rust bubbles showing on the tailgate.
It does however still run and drive awesome.
Send me an email to [email protected] and I can send you more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back