• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Charger front brake rotors

6PK2GOBEE

Local time
9:22 PM
Reaction score
Are replacement front rotors available for a ‘69 Charger R/T using the Bendix 4 piston calipers ?
I would like to keep the original spindles and just replace the rotors rather than go to a one piece non original rotor.
Thanks!

We love ya Budnicks but The Ram Man is the Jim's auto parts of the brake world. Just don't go there...

Probably that was what i was thinkin about on ebay, when i gave that reply.
Ain't cheap, are they.
They sure aren’t! I may try to find 1 good one as one of mine isn’t too bad and I had it turned.
But, if nothing else I’ll probably choke it!

We love ya Budnicks but The Ram Man is the Jim's auto parts of the brake world. Just don't go there...
Call to order? Eh...no

2BC2B5D4-57BD-4B6D-99C4-5748F4A4C546.jpeg

Will you drive your car enough to wear out new rotors? You may want to, first 20 years I had my car put on 20k. Being in CT. weather allows 7 months of driving. See your NY.

Will you drive your car enough to wear out new rotors? You may want to, first 20 years I had my car put on 20k. Being in CT. weather allows 7 months of driving. See your NY.
Frankly, no I won’t drive enough to wear out rotors new or used. It’s too rare! Quiet back country roads.
I drive this car only enough to keep it in good working order.
But I want to keep it factory correct.

I can't recall if the rotors I bought for my coronet 25 years ago were new reproductions, or old stock but I do remeber they cost me a pretty penny...think I paid over $350 cnd each. In retrospect, and the issues I've currently been having with calipers, I really wish I had gone with the later B-body spindles and single piston brake set-up.

A lot of people are going with the later single piston, it’s cheaper and easier to get parts! Any other car and I’d do just that-but, Daytona so it’s not an option.
I had my calipers rebuilt and stainless steel sleeved by SSBC back in the ‘80’s and I bought the one piece rotors back then which is all that was available it seemed.
But now it’s time for the original spindles/rotors to go back on.
I had the rotors turned, one isn’t too bad but the other, while usable, is pretty thin on one side.

Just seeing this thread now —- so, I don’t know if it has any value, but I have the 1966 - 1969 “ B “ body Front Rotors…

P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested…..

Auto Transport Service
Back