• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

Looking great all around so far. Keep it up!

Was The 2k T5 copper paint, was that from a Shop that mixes it up for you and puts it in the can etc..? I’ve used similar for my modern day truck. But was a different brand, from a local to me shop in yyc.

Wondering if they can do a satin black for a hood. I’m going to have to go ask.

Was The 2k T5 copper paint, was that from a Shop that mixes it up for you and puts it in the can etc..?
I took a shot in the dark, went on Amazon.ca and typed in 1969 Dodge T5 and one seller came up. Shipped out of PA and Fedex/Customs all their problem if they want to play Amazon. I don't even have any idea if the paint on the car is true T5!

1969dartcleanupweek16 172.JPG

1969dartcleanupweek16 183.JPG

I took a shot in the dark, went on Amazon.ca and typed in 1969 Dodge T5 and one seller came up. Shipped out of PA and Fedex/Customs all their problem if they want to play Amazon. I don't even have any idea if the paint on the car is true T5!
https://www.automotivetouchup.com
has some great paints matches too

you're doing a great job, love the detailed shots

The first time I did a body-drop engine/transmission install was in 1982. Using 3 floor jacks wasn't as nice as a lift though.

Mark35.jpg

Scary, but I did equally risky stuff in my youth. Like yesterday :lol:

Auto Transport Service
Back