• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Dart Swinger... she's Home !

The dart looks great and you do great work!! It should be a blast to drive. I like the rear end, we all have a story and so does she/he. A badge of honor. Well done!!

I love what you've done Wayne. What's left to do before it hits the road?

Brakes back on, sway bar on, wiring hooked back up, radiator in, front end alignment, etc, etc. Kick in the *** is it's Spring a month early and I should be driving it!

I thought it was for your wife. :poke::) Fixed it for ya.

Brakes back on, sway bar on, wiring hooked back up, radiator in, front end alignment, etc, etc. Kick in the *** is it's Spring a month early and my wife should be driving it!

Car had a jack in the trunk when I bought it.. I then realized it was for show and not even correct. It's for a slotted bumper so bought a correct Dart jack that just needs a bit of clean up. Also thought I'd better fill the rear axle before I forget, so about 4 pints of 80W90 squirted in..
1969dartbumperjack 003.JPG

1969dartbumperjack 004.JPG

1969dartcleanupweek18 002.JPG

Looks like you are getting real close to test drive time.

Looks like you are getting real close to test drive time.
Hopefully running by end of day tomorrow. Of course we just started a full month lock down and sounds like we're going to have added shortly a stay at home order... so getting a front end alignment is gonna be fun!

Are you guys getting that many new cases to warrant another lockdown?

It was only a 1000 a day last week.. figure it will be 6000 a day by the weekend. Variant is running rampant in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area), York and Southern Simcoe County (my county).

Looks great Wayne, good to see her with her feet on the ground! Sorry to hear about the lockdown hopefully your family is vaccinated.

Brakes bled.
1969dartcleanupweek18 028.JPG

Looks so much purdier than that **** $20 flex fan... looking at that though, I gotta swap out those painted radiator bolts.
1969dartcleanupweek18 047.JPG

Where replacing the broken wiring tabs shines..
1969dartcleanupweek18 064.JPG

Almost ready to roll..
1969dartcleanupweek18 067.JPG

Seller gave me 5 quarts, so may as well use'm..
1969dartcleanupweek18 071.JPG

I've had two 340's in my life and I know big block is great, but, 340's will get with the program and can be wound up like a fine swiss watch. I love everything about it!!

Auto Transport Service
Back