• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Roadrunner Front drum assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
9:36 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys I'm doing a front disc conversion. Right Stuff setup. May not be the best but its affordable. I have the drums, spindles, master cylinder, proportioning valve. These parts were working but in need of a R&R. The proportioning valve may need some work as we never got fluid to the rear drums. But the parts are in decent shape. If anyone needs the complete setup hit me up. I don't know what they are worth but I will put a price of $150.00 plus the ride. The master works but looks like ***. Make an offer if you need these parts. Or will swap for other stuff I need. Sorry the damn pictures are sideways.. But you can get an idea. I'm keeping the brake lines but everything else is up for grabs.

IMG_1117.JPG IMG_1118.JPG IMG_1119.JPG IMG_1107.JPG IMG_1108.JPG IMG_1109.JPG IMG_1110.JPG IMG_1111.JPG IMG_1116.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back