• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 road runner- plum crazy purple- #'s matching

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJRR

Local time
11:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
The economy is hurting us all. Forced to put this beauty up for sale. 1970 Road Runner, numbers matching 383, auto, air grabber, bucket seats, console. Beautiful frame off restoration, immaculate head turner.
Asking $40k or best offer. Will also consider cash + trade of 70 RR non restored driver or Big Block RR clone. Have many pics for serious buyers. Thanks B-Bodies, just found you guys by luck !!

Attachments

• c41b_3.JPG
    c41b_3.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 15,389
Nice ride! Goodluck with the sale!

The economy is hurting us all. Forced to put this beauty up for sale. 1970 Road Runner, numbers matching 383, auto, air grabber, bucket seats, console. Beautiful frame off restoration, immaculate head turner.
Asking $40k or best offer. Will also consider cash + trade of 70 RR non restored driver or Big Block RR clone. Have many pics for serious buyers. Thanks B-Bodies, just found you guys by luck !!

Sorry to hear that. Great looking car, welcome from Fort Dix.

Wonder how they got the frame off from that amazingly nice car. Plum crazy is my favorite.

Musta been in a purple haze !!!!!!!!:pimp::pimp::pimp:

It's my dream car and pains me to have to part with it.

kikgas01 is funning because "frame off" doesn't exactly apply to unibody cars.

Folks more often refer to an extensive B-body restoration as a rotisserie restoration where in the chassis components such as drive train, suspension, steering etc are dropped from the car and the body/frame are mounted on a rotisserie for access to all sides of the car for thorough restoration efforts.

Beautiful car by the way.

Best of luck.

Yup, I was just razzin ya! Love that car. I bet you get a ton of people coming up to you and tell crazy stories about how they or a friend had one and so on.

That is a serious and very common side effect to having an awesome car. "I had one just like that..."

yeah, just like it but full of bondo and chicken wire

:grin:

kikgas01 is funning because "frame off" doesn't exactly apply to unibody cars.

Folks more often refer to an extensive B-body restoration as a rotisserie restoration where in the chassis components such as drive train, suspension, steering etc are dropped from the car and the body/frame are mounted on a rotisserie for access to all sides of the car for thorough restoration efforts.

Beautiful car by the way.

Best of luck.

My bad. It was definitely a rotisserie restoration. I bought it from the guy who did the restoration himself and he described in detail what you mentioned.

And yeah, I can't drive the car without being stopped either to have someone compliment the car or have someone tell me their Mopar stories.

I saw a couple of asking price comments and a moderator mentioning that it is inappropriate to discuss that in the for sale forum. If anyone has any comments about the asking price for my RR and/or what the current market value is for restored matching numbers cars like mine, please private message me. Thanks for the input and any help I can get in selling my car.

I saw a couple of asking price comments and a moderator mentioning that it is inappropriate to discuss that in the for sale forum. If anyone has any comments about the asking price for my RR and/or what the current market value is for restored matching numbers cars like mine, please private message me. Thanks for the input and any help I can get in selling my car.

Must be talking about another thread completely?

There have been some comments about sking prices etc but I haven't seen any of that here in your ad?

Must be talking about another thread completely?

There have been some comments about sking prices etc but I haven't seen any of that here in your ad?

Sorry for the confusion. Yes, it was in reference to another thread in the for sale forum.

Very cool car! A few more PICS in the ad wouldn't hurt. As far as the price, it's a bad time to sell anything right now! You need to find the right guy that actually has the cash. You might want to try a classified ad on eBay, not an auction. They are free! :yes:

Very cool car! A few more PICS in the ad wouldn't hurt. As far as the price, it's a bad time to sell anything right now! You need to find the right guy that actually has the cash. You might want to try a classified ad on eBay, not an auction. They are free! :yes:

Thanks for the Ebay heads up. Here are some more pics too. I know it's a bad time, that's why I'm forced to sell this beauty :(

Attachments

• 2056_3.JPG
    2056_3.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 7,008
  • fd66_3.JPG
    fd66_3.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 7,653
  • 80f1_3.JPG
    80f1_3.JPG
    83.9 KB · Views: 6,930
  • 1385_3.JPG
    1385_3.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 7,087
SWEET wish i didnt have a barn full already
very nice , i had a r/t coronet with the same colors
still looking too buy it back

I am offering a $1000 "broker's fee, finder's fee, commission", what ever you want to call it to anyone who connects a buyer with me, who buys my RR. Spread the word to your friends and anyone you know who wants a mint, classic example of Mopar at it's best !!!!!!!!!

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back