• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 road runner- plum crazy purple- #'s matching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musta been in a purple haze !!!!!!!!:pimp::pimp::pimp:

It's my dream car and pains me to have to part with it.

Here's purple haze:bootyshake:You may have seen it leaving Carlisle on my flatbed:dink: 440,,,,6bbl,,,,,,,stick,,,,,Debbie's car:blob1:

Attachments

• CARLISLE 7.11 393.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 393.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 1,479
  • CARLISLE 7.11 392.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 392.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 1,773
  • CARLISLE 7.11 372.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 372.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 1,687
Here's purple haze:bootyshake:You may have seen it leaving Carlisle on my flatbed:dink: 440,,,,6bbl,,,,,,,stick,,,,,Debbie's car:blob1:

Wanna trade? 440,6 bbl, stick is the bomb !!!!!

Debbie won double awards at Carlisle.First in "B" body modified.They put her in that class because of the Keystone Classic rims & radial tires.The other was an "Editors choice award".Her husband Tom is my tranny "guy" and also hardcore into mopars.She won't be giving up her ride untill she's too old to push the clutch down!

Here's their rides:headbang:

Attachments

• CARLISLE 7.11 364.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 364.jpg
    192.2 KB · Views: 1,380
  • CARLISLE 7.11 361.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 361.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 1,434
  • CARLISLE 7.11 038.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 038.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 1,398
  • CARLISLE 7.11 004.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 004.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,413
  • CARLISLE 7.11 005.jpg
    CARLISLE 7.11 005.jpg
    193.5 KB · Views: 1,703
Debbie won double awards at Carlisle.First in "B" body modified.They put her in that class because of the Keystone Classic rims & radial tires.The other was an "Editors choice award".Her husband Tom is my tranny "guy" and also hardcore into mopars.She won't be giving up her ride untill she's too old to push the clutch down!

Here's their rides:headbang:

My kinda woman !!!!!!!

Bump !!!!! Show me da money !!!!!! Lol !!!

Happy New Year All. Still for sale !!!!!

Plum Crazy

Hi Guy ,

Not sure if you know it or not , but the correct name of the color is "In-Violet". The reason I know this is because I bought one , brand new in 1969. Gorgeous car , a love it or hate it color . I loved it ! Still for sale I hear . Talk to me . I'm Larry [email protected].
White top / white interior .

Plymouth called it In-Violet, Dodge was Plum Crazy

Hi Guy ,

Not sure if you know it or not , but the correct name of the color is "In-Violet". The reason I know this is because I bought one , brand new in 1969. Gorgeous car , a love it or hate it color . I loved it ! Still for sale I hear . Talk to me . I'm Larry [email protected].
White top / white interior .

1970 plymouth road runner-plum crazy purple

Still for sale !!!!!

Attachments

• c41b_3.JPG
    c41b_3.JPG
    119.2 KB · Views: 2,751
  • 1385_3.JPG
    1385_3.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,107
  • fd66_3.JPG
    fd66_3.JPG
    83.7 KB · Views: 2,047
  • 2056_3.JPG
    2056_3.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 1,235
WOW.....id consider buying this but i have one EXACTLY like it! id hate to even think about selling mine! if i had 40G's...that i didnt know what to do with....i think i would buy it! sorry to hear that you have to sell !

on 2nd thought....DONT SELL IT...youll spend the rest of your life looking for it....just like i did. i sold my B5 blue one back in 1983 and for the past 30 years i been wanting one back...thats why i bought the 2nd one you see over there<<<<<

Still for sale !!!!!!!!!

Still for sale. Summer's here, start cruising !!!!!!

Hi, Is your 1970 plum crazy Roadrunner with white top still for sale? We WANT it! It's the car we had when we got married and of course you know the story: sold it when we had kids and ran out of money. We've been married 37 years and it's time to make our mistake right.

The economy is hurting us all. Forced to put this beauty up for sale. 1970 Road Runner, numbers matching 383, auto, air grabber, bucket seats, console. Beautiful frame off restoration, immaculate head turner.
Asking $40k or best offer. Will also consider cash + trade of 70 RR non restored driver or Big Block RR clone. Have many pics for serious buyers. Thanks B-Bodies, just found you guys by luck !!
Hi, I'm not sure you got my previous message asking whether or not your 1970 plum crazy Roadrunner is still for sale. You're welcome to email my husband at *****Email addresses are not permitted to be posted*****

Hi, I'm not sure you got my previous message asking whether or not your 1970 plum crazy Roadrunner is still for sale. You're welcome to email my husband at *****Email addresses are not permitted to be posted*****

PM sent.

Hey I should have told you about this site, but thought you would have known about it. This car has been on Moparts.com for a while and I have tried to find a buyer but right now none to be found.

I hope the person above me ^ is real and does want your car.

If you do not sell it maybe if it is still for sale in a year I can buy it...not holding my breath.

Great car! I am sorry you have to see it go. Is the car a factory Air Grabber and wing car? Any chance for a shot of the fender tag or possibly post the option codes? I wish you guys all the best and hope everything gets better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back