• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 road runner- plum crazy purple- #'s matching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great car! I am sorry you have to see it go. Is the car a factory Air Grabber and wing car? Any chance for a shot of the fender tag or possibly post the option codes? I wish you guys all the best and hope everything gets better.

It's not a factory Air Grabber or Go-wing. They were added by the person who did the rotisserie restoration. PM me your email address, I'll shoot you a pic of the fender tag.

Debbie won double awards at Carlisle.First in "B" body modified.They put her in that class because of the Keystone Classic rims & radial tires.The other was an "Editors choice award".Her husband Tom is my tranny "guy" and also hardcore into mopars.She won't be giving up her ride untill she's too old to push the clutch down!

Here's their rides:headbang:
Holy Jesus that's my kind of dream charger, LOVE that color... fillin up the drewl cup..

Figured I would bump this. Still for sale. Would make a REALLY nice Xmas present !!!!!LOL Price dropped to $35k.

The economy is hurting us all. Forced to put this beauty up for sale. 1970 Road Runner, numbers matching 383, auto, air grabber, bucket seats, console. Beautiful frame off restoration, immaculate head turner.
Asking $40k or best offer. Will also consider cash + trade of 70 RR non restored driver or Big Block RR clone. Have many pics for serious buyers. Thanks B-Bodies, just found you guys by luck !!

yes it is. money talks !!!

Still for sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back