• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 USSR Plymouth Belvedere rescue

It's cool to see Mopars,and Mopar enthuiests from other parts of the world! I am also in very deep on the restoration of a 1970 Plymouth too! Good luck with your new project!

Looking good Lynch!! Do a NYPD or LAPD clone with that 383 and get a TON of looks as well as being able to out run the police in their Lada/Gaz/Puegot/Fiats.

Huge Kudos dude.
I cant possibly imagine the efforts it takes to do an American car around the world, let alone in Russia

I hope this guy comes back on the board. I want to see more progress on it.
Just the off chance he comes back on here, I've been to Russia 5 times, maybe 6, lost count, lol. Moscow and Yoshkar Ola is where I recall going. Lots of train rides. Was surprised by how many late model mustangs I saw there.

Here is quick update from last time I wrote here)
Engine is complete, and dropped in. Wiring is in progress, together with whole assembling progress. Installed roadrunner tail lights as well.
Actually the plan is to drive it to Moscow for Russian Weekend Drags in late September. Hope I can make it)

photo_2021-08-24_18-33-07.jpg photo_2021-08-24_18-33-24.jpg photo_2021-08-24_18-33-28.jpg photo_2021-08-24_18-33-33.jpg

LOOKING GOOD!! Great to see the little 1 helping!!! Car & beverage, he's got the basic garage requirement, next step, wrenches, screw drivers and torch and welder. Future car guy. Keep us posted!!

It’s been a while since the last update on my #crewcabroadrunner . Well it runs and drives now. The goal was to run it on the last race of the season or Russian Drag Race Championship and to make my first ever pass. We were so freakin’ close, actually we were buckled up and ready to go waiting in front of burnout box. But weather had another plans for today and it started raining bad. That it totally sucks, but safety first. Hope to make some passes on track days at RDRC Race Park in Moscow before the winter. I really like how this car turned out, exactly how i wanted it to be. It is not pretty, but it is loud and possible quite fast. Will see.
I guess it is now officially another saved Mopar.

3C5CFA80-ABA6-45FF-82F5-D1B12921D2DE.jpeg EC504C84-5D3D-45DA-B105-C6DAE220F281.jpeg 8E4D88F5-5696-44D6-9259-5E628D682251.jpeg DDA06610-260C-4F06-A4F6-130B1EE8A856.jpeg

"Crew Cab Roadrunner" I love that description! I had no idea Russia had a dragstrip. How cool is that! Being a former Embassy car makes sense.

Last edited:
Will make easy work of Gals, UAZs, Ladas and Volgas, can't forget those Camaros!!! JOB WELL DONE!!!

Auto Transport Service
Back