• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 charger se

waygun is this an hid conversion ??
No,not exactly.HID conversion kits come complete with its own relay's and harness.
The harness I use and the one shown that will be in the Charger is designed to take the amperage load off the headlamp switch when UPGRADING to H4 conversion headlamps (Hella,Cibie,Marchal)-which were a popular upgrade back in the day. James will be running new Hella H4 lowbeams which are much brighter than the old incandescant sealed beams.

The anticipation is worse than the new forced dramatic pause mid sentence then cut to commercial that's on this season of "The Voice".

ok here are some pics 080.jpg081.jpg082.jpg086.jpg hope you like them it may not look like much but it looks good! the last one is a tease of what the paint will be. last bit of blocking should be done next weekend then I just have to sell a kidney to pay for the paint!

I thought I remembered discussing color a few pages back.

Was it HT 8?

My 72 is supposed to be that color.

I was never really a big dark brown metallic fan until I started seeing those new ford trucks.

That made me rethink the 72, as HT 8 is awfully close to that.

the paint colour is from a 2010 Toyota venza! I saw one in the sun and I knew it would look awesome with the black vinyl and interior. my new chrome is going to pop with the dark metallic brown as well. no side stripe for now but I will go with the hood blackout.

ok I drop off the car tomorrow it gets painted Monday and will be back at my place for the weekend after that. can you say pumped!

Could not have picked a better day to take the car to the painters.
Sunday was a beautiful day and the trip went smooth.
I can't wait to see her in color!!

going to pick up the beast this afternoon pics once i am back.

ok lets try thisethj.jpgSFBBH.jpgWERH.jpgUNTAPED.jpgDGN.jpgEGTNJJTMJ.jpgRHJ,Y,..jpg let me know what you think of the colour? I can't wait to get all my new chrome on there!

- - - Updated - - -

and my rims!

Wow looks great, I really like that color on it. Can't wait to see it all finished. I bet you're getting excited now.

i am super pumped at how it turned out it is straight as an arrow!

Awesome!!! She looks great Charger360. You got to be stoked...Very Shinny, very straight. I really like the change in hue of the paint from darker garage to full sunlight. Has a nice deep reflection. Congrat's! Great to see your Dodge painted.

thanks guy's! i will start putting it together this weekend. i have been fighting a nasty cold but i think i can see my way clear into the garage for a bit!

hell YES!

Super Stunning paint job. And it will only look better when you start putting the trim on her.

Auto Transport Service
Back