• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1974 charger se

Looking good ther,buddy.
I am back from the land of big horse flies and moose.

passenger quarter has been blocked and primed next is the drivers quarter. it's getting close!

here are some pics FALL2.jpgFALL3.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

i am going crazy waiting for the paint to get done! but i have a pro doing it for free as a return gestureXGNJSFKFH.jpgFALL4.jpg for another job so i can't complain to much

- - - Updated - - -

brand new chrome on the bumpers.

thanks i was looking for just a normal power bulge hood but this is the only one i could find that was not totaly shot or stupidly priced! i am starting to like it more though.

Awesome looking car! Next to a 71, those are my favorite with the rear louver window.

thanks man it is getting there! i can't wait till it's painted and i can put all the finishing touches to it! oh yeah and beat the crap out of it. ha! ok not so much the last part, but i do drive my cars hard like we are supposed to.

Looking forward to the paint! i think that hood looks great on it..

his computer crashed i will ask him tomorow and post it here for ya i have not looked at it closely yet i am too focused on getting everything up and running and getting to paint!

so my drivers side rear quarter is now done. just the rockers and the dutchman panel left to prep. did some mock up and panel alignment all looks good. also hooked up all my lights and finished all my detail work under the car everything works and it works well. Waygun is a wizard with these wiring harnesses! i took the car down my country road just to make sure everything feels ok before the final teardown for paint and she feels good just need to get the alignment a the whole front end is new. wish me luck in motivating my painter! Cheers

did some fun stuff tonight! put my new centercaps on my rims as well as my new polished trim rings. looks very nice. sometimes it's the little things that keep you going.

yep it has been below freezing here most of the week it is hard to get the old bones out to the shop! it takes a while to heat it up in there as i did not get it insulated in time!

thanks i was looking for just a normal power bulge hood but this is the only one i could find that was not totaly shot or stupidly priced! i am starting to like it more though.
I'm glad to see my old hood went onto such a nice car! Excellent work. Steve

thanks man, i went down to pick it up two day's after i picked up my new hemi ram made for a decent road trip about 6 hours or so. it needed some work but the price was good so thanks.

132.jpg127.jpg125.jpg134.jpgdid some more today, got the interior test fitted looks good just need to get the headliner installed and buy a carpet. i am luck in thati one of my good friends is a carpet installer! i leave that up to him! tried out some 71 grill inserts as well i think i may use them they give a cleaner look that my 74 se ones, an after all the work i did restoring those se grills! here are the latest pic's

Auto Transport Service
Back