• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2 for one price 1978 magnums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony Tee

Local time
10:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 -1978 dodge magnums for sale on eBay. Not mine $1,900 for both. One GT one XE. Both are black with 400's moon roof and rear spoiler located in Maryland .

Link? I know, go to eBay and look it up:fool:

2 -1978 dodge magnums for sale on eBay. Not mine $1,900 for both. One GT one XE. Both are black with 400's moon roof and rear spoiler located in Maryland .
Hi, we spoke about the Magnums. Wondering if you could connect me with the buyer? Thanks

Hi, we spoke about the Magnums. Wondering if you could connect me with the buyer? Thanks
Hey! Saw these magnums on ebay back in March. I have no clue who bought them or if they sold or not, as the ebay auction is long over. Sincerely. Tony

Hey! Saw these magnums on ebay back in March. I have no clue who bought them or if they sold or not, as the ebay auction is long over. Sincerely. Tony
You'll have people asking you questions about them if you put the info in a sale thread. :BangHead::BangHead::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back