• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2006 Screamin Eagle V-Rod and 2011 V-Rod Muscle for sale. Harley's most powerful engine ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

biomedtechguy

Accelerati Rapidus Maximus
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:39 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'll keep the post "short", but if anyone wants the long story on either motorcycle let me know.
In August of 2010 my wife and I went to Las Vegas, stayed on Lake Mead for a 2 week vacation and to renew our marriage vows. Elvis married us in the Do-Wop Diner. Anyway, we had been considering getting a Harley Davidson, went to the dealership, and after looking at all the pushrod air cooled V-Twins were about to leave. I saw a V-Rod in the used bike section, sat on it and "WOW" just popped out after I looked it over.
So the salesman took us in the shop to show us a couple of other NEW V-Rods that had just arrived, still in the plastic from shipping. I had to have it!
Water cooled, double overhead cams, and a 9,000 RPM redline, with engineering by Porche, this is NOT your "typical" Harley.
I got a clear windshield that is easy to take on and off, and the backrest and bigger rear footpegs added there. The desert mountain roads between Lake Mead and Las Vegas are perfect, and beckon the rider.
After a year or so she wanted her own motorcycle, and we watched a lot of American Chopper. She was wanting something "custom" but I had learned so much about the V-Rod that made me appreciate them so much more that I wanted her to get a V-Rod too. I played an episode of Ultimate Factories that focused on the unique qualities of the V-Rod, and the 2006 Screamin Eagle V-Rod was a big part of the show. She wanted one, and I was given a miracle opportunity to buy the EXACT one she wanted 6 years after it was built and sold to a lady in Jacksonville Florida with only 1,350 miles on it and it was PERFECT. We drove there from Louisiana and I rode it home.
We don't ride much anymore and when the weather is nice and we have time for fun, we take our classic cars instead.
My V-Rod VRSC-F "Muscle" has Vance & Hines dual exhaust, Amsoil high flow air filter, and tuned with the TTS MasterTune software, in an eight hour long session by the BEST tuner "near" Louisiana, all the way in Lillian Alabama. I rode there because I have always done the best for my V-Rod. 120 HP/84 ft lbs torque at the wheel.
Mobile 1 V-Twin full synthetic oil and filter changes on BOTH V-Rods.
$8,000 firm. 17,680 miles, original owner.
614634.jpg
614633.jpg
614635.jpg
614636.jpg
614637.jpg

I had LED lights installed by Oracle, and they liked the results so much they created and posted a video:

My wife's Screamin Eagle VRSC-SE2 was the most expensive Harley ever when sold new, over $20k, but we are firm at $10k, second owner (we picked it up from Ms. Robin, the lady who bought it new) now just over 10,000 miles. Hand built through the final stages, the airbox is signed by the team that did the off assembly line work.
download (7).jpeg
download (8).jpeg
download (9).jpeg

The phone camera doesn't do the Screamin Eagle upgraded exhaust justice. It's quieter than my V&H, but sounds better in person.

She is 4'11" so we had accommodations done, all reversible: Reduced reach seat, pedals and adjustable hand levers. I bought the BEST of 2 aftermarket 5 gallon fuel tanks and Harley of Metairie installed it.
I really hate to sell them, they are BOTH very special motorcycles and I know their history, but the reality is we just don't ride like we once did, and it's time to let them go.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back