• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 12th Annual FABO NHRA "Pick 'Em" Game - Time To Burn Some More NITRO!!!

Northwest Nats, Kent Wa.

T/F Britney Force

F/C Robert Hight

P/S Aaron Stanfield

a bit late almost forgot

Good luck everyone

Of course you can. I'll post your same picks for Sonoma unless you say otherwise.
You can also 'lock' your Bandimere picks for the remainder of the season and post only when you want to make a change. You could make a change for either for a single event or for the remainder of the season.

Hey Nick -
I haven't seen any new picks from you for the Northwest Nationals so I am 'locking' your picks from the Mile-High Nationals until you post otherwise.

Hey all -
Please note I corrected the start time of Qualifying for the Flav-R-Pac Northwest Nationals.
Pro qualifying starts today at 7:45pm EDT (4:45pm PDT)

Current weather forecast for this event shows a daily high temp of 92F-93F for today through Sunday. That's pretty warm for the area. I wonder what tuning issues it may create.

Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals qualifying leaders:

Q1
Weather: n/a
TF: Steve Torrence, 3.819 @ 321.50
FC: Bob Tasca III, 3.965 @ 319.82
PS: Greg Anderson and Erica Enders, 6.608; Erica Enders @ 209.26

Q2

Weather: 90F, 45% relative humidity, barometer 29.90", adjusted altitude 3,070', track temp 133F
PS: Greg Anderson, 6.604; Troy Coughlin Jr. @ 209.49

Q3
Weather: 93F, 39% relative humidity, barometer 29.87", adjusted altitude 3,223', track temp 134F
TF: Brittany Force, 3.753 @ 327.35
FC: Bob Tasca III, 3.965 @ 322.42

PS: Greg Anderson, 6.604; Troy Coughlin Jr. @ 209.49

Last edited:
Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals qualifying leaders:

Q1
Weather: n/a
PS: Greg Anderson and Erica Enders, 6.608; Erica Enders @ 209.26
figures 2 of my 'normal picks' NOW do well
when I change up my lineup
for the West Coast Swing
(not going with S. Torrence, Capps or Anderson)

:BangHead:

Congratulations to both 'johnnycuda' (FABO) and 'TT5.9mag' (FABO) for sharing the 2022 Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals Top Qualifier title with an outstanding total of 23.0 bonus points each. They both picked the #1 qualifier in both Top Fuel and Pro Stock, and the #3 qualifier in Funny Car. Way to go!
'Budnicks' (FBBO) and 'ocdart' (FABO) were right behind with 21.0 bonus points.

More great picks!

We have 15 players [welcome 'ksurfer2' (FBBO)!] this week and 11 different driver combos made up of:
* 4 different Top Fuel drivers with no Round 1 head-to-head matchups. The earliest possibility of a head-to-head matchup is in the semi-final round of eliminations if the drivers survive that far.
* 4 different Funny Car drivers, all in the bottom half of the ladder. No Round 1 head-to-head matchups but two head-to-head matchups in Round 2 of eliminations and another in the semi-final round. There is a guarantee that 1 driver pick will be going into the final round of eliminations. Who will it be?
* 4 different Pro Stock drivers. The earliest possibility of a head-to-head matchup is Round 2 of eliminations.

Good luck all!

I'm going on luck :poke: for qualifying

:thankyou:

I think I had 2 in finals (TF, FC) & 1 (PS) in semis
didn't do too bad on the actual race either
1 win, Robert Hight F/C,
1 runner up B. Force T/F
& 1 semi loser A. Stanfield P/S

congrats to T/F Tony Schumacher, it's been a while
1st race under new ownership too, Menards Family

Only 12 Funny Cars there. They tried to hide it on the broadcast. Never showed the FC ladder.

Congratulations to 'Budnicks' (FBBO) and 'ocdart' (FABO) for sharing the "Top Picker Eliminator" title for the 2022 Flav-R-Pac NHRA Northwest Nationals with an outstanding total of 126.0 points each They picked the class winner Funny Car, their Top Fuel lost in the final round of eliminations and their Pro Stock lost in the semi-final round. They were also helped with ET bonus points in both Top Fuel and Funny Car, and Speed bonus points in Top Fuel.
'Back in Time' (FABO) earned the runner-up spot with 121.0 points.
New player ksurfer2' (FBBO) broke in with 73.5 points in his initial outing.

Here's where the bonus points were earned if you picked the right drivers:

Top Fuel
E.T. - Brittany Force, 3.742 during Round 1 of eliminations
Speed - Brittany Force, 332.43 during Round 1 of eliminations

Funny Car
E.T. - Robert Hight, 3.914 during Round 1 of eliminations
Speed - J.R. Todd, 325.14 during Round 1 of eliminations

Pro Stock
E.T. - Erica Enders, 6.593 during Round 1 of eliminations
Speed - Erica Enders, 209.72 during Round 2 of eliminations

Here are the game point standings after the 13th event of the 2022 season:
1422.5 - cuda20 (FABO) no change in standings
1366.5 - Back in Time (FABO) no change
1275.5 - Nick2317 (FBBO) no change
1170.5 - memike (FABO) +2
1163.0 - Outlawd (FBBO) -1
1138.0 - ocdart (FABO) +2
1137.5 - Budnicks (FBBO) +2
1134.5 - SSG Karg (FABO) -3
1101.0 - alsant (FBBO) -2
1101.0 - TT5.9mag (FABO) no change
1032.5 - johnnycuda (FABO) no change
1027.5 - shittyslant6 (FABO) no change
841.5 - 64BEL (FBBO) +1
829.5 - Rat Bastid (FABO) -1
73.5 - ksurfer2 (FBBO)

We all get a weekend off to rest up after three consecutive weekends of racing and all the miles of the Western Swing.
The 14th race of the 2022 season, the Menards NHRA Nationals Presented By PetArmor, is scheduled for August 12-14, at Heartland Motorsports Park in Topeka, KS.
As always, your picks need to be posted before Pro Qualifying starts at 7:30pm EDT (4:30pm PDT) on Friday, August 12.
nhra.com currently shows the following number of entries:
* 16 Top Fuel
* 14 Funny Car
* 16 Pro Stock
* 12 Pro Stock Motorcycle

Those counts are always subject to change so make sure to check to make sure your driver picks are entered.

Get your picks posted and GOOD LUCK!

Auto Transport Service
Back