• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2022 Pricing Update from Universal Vintage Tire

How often do you drive your Imperials and at what speeds?
Not very fast, and not very often, lol. I need twelve 17" wide whites, twelve new tubes and wire wheel wraps. The more I think about it, I doubt $4000 will get it done.....

Not very fast, and not very often, lol. I need twelve 17" wide whites, twelve new tubes and wire wheel wraps. The more I think about it, I doubt $4000 will get it done.....
I'm tired of not having enough money to do things....and that crap reverse mortgage is starting to look better and better.....

Not when they hear a growl from the front touching the back, they will remember.
I hope you're right - but admit to not having much faith in that, too.

Smiley It's a Conspiracy Man Hippie van.jpg

You original guys may have to resort to DIY.

Aftermarket Redlines for any tire - Now Available!

Create a Redline on any type of tire with this Tire Stickers Redline Kit. Each kit includes 4 strips or 1 strip per tire that can be customized in height to create either a thick or thin redline on the tire. This redline kit is available for cars, motorcycles, bikes, ATV's and more.

Red-line-tire-Tire-Stickers-with-glue-and-gloves.jpg

https://www.tirestickers.com/shop/vintage-red-line-walls/

I've changed over the years and the days of dusting the bottom of my cars and not having to wash them because they were driven far less with a cover over them are over!
I'm glad my Coronet is a driver and yes it sits on carpet with a cover and looks clean, but I drive it and wouldn't have it anyother way. White letter tires or not, I have no desire to get red line tires. All my cars were RestoMods, no rules that the factory made. There was always the need for speed and far more than it came with. Building a factory correct car is fun and I did have a 71 Nova SS clone once that was close, but not. In the next few years or maybe this spring, who knows, I'll be going through my car, front to back, not by me, but my way.

Auto Transport Service
Back