• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2926433 relay

Ebodyfrank

Local time
12:17 PM
Reaction score
View attachment 300713Have a 71 roadrunner with a factory electric sunroof ,somebody cut the wires off the relay I only have the connector and three short wires one black and two red .on the relay there are four places for wires . I am not sure where the wires go think the red go to power and the black is maybe ground but not sure trying to wire back to factory .
need some help

Last edited:
You have this listed twice -- and I responded to your other thread....
One of my contacts in the Mopar world has 1 of these N.O.S. ......
Do you want a NEW one -- he is NOT cheap.....
Call me if you are prepared -- Craig -- 516 - 485 - 1935 ... New York.....

I don't have a book to look at but could likely walk you threw figuring it out with a little more info and a picture of the relay.... should be a diagram on the relay of the internals if not I could likely look it up if you have the number. Feel free to P.M me or just post it up and I'll do what I can. Basically you'll need to find the power supply using a test light (may need to check fuses and test with ign switch on), the ground can be found by connecting the test light to a known 12V source and whichever wire provides the needed ground lighting the test light is it, next find the wire that is hot only while operating the sunroof switch and the remaining wire should be the one to the sunroof motor.

- - - Updated - - -

You find those wires and provide me with the relay info and it should be simple. Good luck

Sorry bud, I've looked everywhere I can think and can't find any info on the terminals for that relay? If I had one in hand to open up or had a wiring schematic that showed it (I've looked) I'd do what I could to help. Hopefully someone will come along that has the needed info.

Auto Transport Service
Back