• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

448 Cubic Inch Trick Flow build

Yippee!!!!
It’s only been 3 years lol. I’ve got everything now with the exception of the solid roller cam and some pushrods. I’ll need to see if I can find a great deal on something similar to what I’m looking for.

It’s only been 3 years lol. I’ve got everything now with the exception of the solid roller cam and some pushrods. I’ll need to see if I can find a great deal on something similar to what I’m looking for.
Right on! I cant wait to see this one run.

Popcorn The Stig Eating.gif

Finally got a few parts gathered up.

View attachment 1239322
Congrats, and I am learning about parts being difficult to get. My builder selected the same ring and crank manufacturer for my build, but Diamond for the pistons, which should arrive a good bit before the Molnar crank and rods.

Congrats, and I am learning about parts being difficult to get. My builder selected the same ring and crank manufacturer for my build, but Diamond for the pistons, which should arrive a good bit before the Molnar crank and rods.
I’m a Diamond MWD but the cost of Diamonds vs these ICONs is substantial. This engine is stock stroke and no power added planned or needed.

Auto Transport Service
Back