• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

5.7 Swap Harness Wiring Diagram

Harness

Ok guys here it goes...I am putting a 5.7 hemi in my 67 Coronet. I cannot afford to pay $950 for a ready made wiring harness. I am hoping somebody that has made their own can provide me with either a wiring schematic or something that can tell me which wires I need and which I can remove. At this point I have yet to start but I am not sure how I can tell which wires are required by the computer. Oh and I am NOT running the automatic trans so I need to cut out that stuff too.

Any help is much appreciated. Please don't tell me to go buy the harness...I just can't afford it guys.

kb67mopar and to all

Here is some information that you may be able to use.

http://www.hotrodlane.cc/New HEMI Tech/HEMI links page.html#hemitech

Jeff

Thanks. That thread is a bit out of date though, but somebody can use the info. My hemi is in and running now.

FAST Ignitions makes an awsome set up for around $500.00. Can be set up to run carb or fuel injection. Simple box with just a few wires to hook up. FAST is part of MSD. Might look it up under F.A.S.T. . I have got them on 2 cars already.

The FAST stuff is gonna run some cash for a complete set up.

A complete fast system to run fuel and fire for a gen3 motor is over $3000

Sate70 says $500 and lxmodguy says $3,000...that's quite a disparity in pricing. :eusa_think:

Sate70 says $500 and lxmodguy says $3,000...that's quite a disparity in pricing.
eusa_think.gif

I think he's just talking ignition. That a XIM stand alone that will not control fuel injection. It will drive the ignition coils in a carb setup only.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

Auto Transport Service
Back