• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

62 Only

Always on my phone or tablet, my Dell laptop is the worst pos I've owned. If you expand the screen, you can give somebody the big red one without even knowing, while scrolling.
This is the second time it's happened to me. I red x'ed Richard Cranium just posting a tire size. Hunh?

Always on my phone or tablet, my Dell laptop is the worst pos I've owned. If you expand the screen, you can give somebody the big red one without even knowing, while scrolling.
This is the second time it's happened to me. I red x'ed Richard Cranium just posting a tire size. Hunh?
Think got red X'd once by you thought it was an oops.

No harm, no fowl. I just thought I said something wrong. :thumbsup:

I got my 1st red X yesterday go figure. Coulda been though he didn't like my post!

Nice looking car, nice history. It's definitely Canadian born, has the Dodge guage cluster. I was wondering about the bar on the front bumper. If it's something the owner installed, it doesn't look bad. Enjoy...

What a well done video to show off this Plymouth and give some history. Notice how he has the parking lights on. Relative to another post talking about some using them. Well they've also been called running lights and really looks nice. A thing I grew up with and still use when cruising. Beautiful car!

IMG_20190119_124748.jpg
My all time favorite is a 62 Savoy.Hell I want one that is a 225 with a three on the tree !!!!!
Mike,I got a 63 Fury you might like...................
that is what i have. plain jane.

Last edited:
Wow, steep for the condition. I paid that for my '63 vert (CA car) in pretty nice drivable condition...ok 20 years ago. I figure I've put money in mine that's double what I'd hope to sell it for; lucky I have no intentions selling it yet. That's the deal with these cars, unless original BB, numbers mating...their worth is a crap shoot cloning or not. After all is done to bring it to cherry condition lucky if you get $15-18k.

What a well done video to show off this Plymouth and give some history. Notice how he has the parking lights on. Relative to another post talking about some using them. Well they've also been called running lights and really looks nice. A thing I grew up with and still use when cruising. Beautiful car!
In Canada they were always called park lights!

I want one for my 62................anybody have any?
I don’t have one, I want one as well! I talked to the owner of the red ‘62 in the video and he thought they put them on some furys until they ran out! Sounds like something Chrysler would do. Sort of like putting Fargo tailgates on Dodge trucks!

I
I don’t have one, I want one as well! I talked to the owner of the red ‘62 in the video and he thought they put them on some furys until they ran out! Sounds like something Chrysler would do. Sort of like putting Fargo tailgates on Dodge trucks!
I have the very same car only in blue with a 440 in it and no radio (Haha) Mine isn’t near as good but I’m working to get there! I feel extremely lucky to have found it. I’ve wanted one since they came out on 62

Auto Transport Service
Back