• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

63 Fury Dash lights

Saw that new headlight switch is cheap, thought maybe I'd order one and change it. I was feeling around on the switch trying to feel for the push button that releases the knob and a couple of dash lights are now on. The odometer lamp is on, the heater buttons now have light also. Never knew they lit up. There's little light on the right side of the speedometer. I guess touching the plug at the switch helped but not everything is lit. On the heater buttons having light, I guess then the trans buttons should also light up? I'll have to mess with the electrical connector at the switch some more.

Saw that new headlight switch is cheap, thought maybe I'd order one and change it. I was feeling around on the switch trying to feel for the push button that releases the knob and a couple of dash lights are now on. The odometer lamp is on, the heater buttons now have light also. Never knew they lit up. There's little light on the right side of the speedometer. I guess touching the plug at the switch helped but not everything is lit. On the heater buttons having light, I guess then the trans buttons should also light up? I'll have to mess with the electrical connector at the switch some more.
Yes Trans buttons should light also. Sounds like a bad switch or bad connection.

On the pic I saw of the light switch it has a button to depress to release the knob for removal, is this correct? I couldn't feel it.

Auto Transport Service
Back