• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'64 330 Street Hemi build

Just an awesome project I went through every page my congratulations to you on the fine work that you completed

Great video...gives the illusion of speed!

Yup, Thats what I was going after, the illusion of speed...:no:

- - - Updated - - -

Just an awesome project I went through every page my congratulations to you on the fine work that you completed

Thanks asaya! been a journey, but luckily not as long as it could have been and still some to go. hopefully within the next 3 months we'll be done.

soooory, no picts today. The head liner and some of the interior is going in Sunday morning. Yesterday I installed the curb side pentagram and the antenna. I'm so close now I'll probably wait for a bit and get some good shots and possibly a vid when done as opposed to "nickel and dime' postings. There's no more real restoration work being done at this point other than installing finished bright work, interior, interior garnishes and some "tuning".

Not getting enough fuel through the small glass filter and it wants to "nose dive" when under load and the secondary’s open up in a hole shot. I originally put the glass filter in so I could keep an eye on the debris coming from the new tank. Now that some fuel has flushed through, I’ll reconfigure to the orig set up; two larger metal filters after the "T". The caltrak links are not preloaded correctly either, so I'll work with that too.

It's looking sweet! So much attention to detail. It's beautiful and inspires me to start on my 64 Polara.

re-plumbed the fuel line. launches hard but still have to dial in the caltraks and the shock settings. getting some good advice from hemi-itis. here are "way too many" shots of the headliner going in. had to leave for a meeting which turned out to be "two hours of my life i'll never get back"... anyway, here ya go. Gary Ball and Harv installing the head liner.

Attachments

• headliner673.jpg
    headliner673.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 510
  • headliner676.jpg
    headliner676.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 521
  • headliner675.jpg
    headliner675.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 528
  • headliner674.jpg
    headliner674.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 515
  • headliner678.jpg
    headliner678.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 523
  • headliner680.jpg
    headliner680.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 533
  • headliner683.jpg
    headliner683.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 525
  • headliner687.jpg
    headliner687.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 538
  • headliner691.jpg
    headliner691.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 515
  • headliner695.jpg
    headliner695.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 516
Great Looking headliner!

Thanks 747, gary is hard to get but those cats really know what they're doing!! as Harv says "this is a lost art." I'd have to agree...

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds awesome 2059 !

I also checked this one out which sounds great too http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKBF2W9Fb9s

- - - Updated - - -

That paint is really nice

Thanks Tallhair!! I plan on shooting something a bit longer upon completion, maybe do a walk-around similar to Prop's.

Can't wait man those are definitely some cool videos .. nicely done and gave the feeling of being there somehow

... and after 8 months; THE SCOOP!!! Joey has redeemed himself. This is one awesome piece and I am proud to have this level of craftsmanship attached to the car.... It rests unbelievably well on the hood. a couple chunks of advise, write the check, think ahead (way ahead), be patient, enjoy...

Attachments

• scoop698.jpg
    scoop698.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 470
  • scoop699.jpg
    scoop699.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 473
  • scoop700.jpg
    scoop700.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 469
  • scoop701.jpg
    scoop701.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 477
  • scoop702.jpg
    scoop702.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 448
  • scoop703.jpg
    scoop703.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 475
With that scoop, you definetly need a SMS grille......car is looking bitchin.

Sprayed the puter screen as the faces distort due to the speed increases:glasses10:The SMILE on your face is pricless:hello2:

Car has that bad *** attitude:headbang:

Sprayed the puter screen as the faces distort due to the speed increases:glasses10:The SMILE on your face is pricless:hello2:

Car has that bad *** attitude:headbang:

Thanks hemi-itis. also glad you got a chuckle from the vid. LOL

- - - Updated - - -

How good does that scoop fit! awesome, completes the car...

35daj5g.jpg

It does fit great! and it finishes it out more than I thought it would. Glad I waited, as it is the right part for this application!

- - - Updated - - -

love this build :headbang:

Thanks Poly. It's turning out to be better than I imagined it would. A lot of talented guys have advised and worked on this project.

Auto Transport Service
Back