• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Belvedere Weather Stripping Needed

VFilms

Local time
8:03 AM
Reaction score
I need a COMPLETE set of weather stripping for my 66 Belvedere 2 dr HT. Where is the best (and hopefully least expensive) place to go to get what I need. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

I need a COMPLETE set of weather stripping for my 66 Belvedere 2 dr HT. Where is the best (and hopefully least expensive) place to go to get what I need. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks

Classic Industries

discount codes are posted hear often
have you taken a look on Ebay?
good quality weather strips aren't cheap, I would rather pay a little more and get good fit and detail.

Rodney,
Thanks. I have their catalog and I agree that quality isn't cheap. However, I am finding prices all over the board for the 'assumed' same items, which I why I was hoping someone on this forum had a good experience with a vendor they could pass along.
Thanks again.

yes I understand
I did use Hardens Muscle cars but he is no longer in Business.
I will be interested in what others have to say, I have a couple more restorations going on needing parts.
for now I have bought some off ebay Van's auto parts and Classic Industries.

Check rockauto.com. They sell the Metro brand that a lot of the others have and the price is hard to beat. Seems that Steele and Metro are the two providers. I've used both and haven't seen a difference.

Auto Transport Service
Back