• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Hemi cars; upper radiator hose

It has molded in: 341 02 A AU

No idea what that should tell me.

Take a look at a continental brand hose.
Pt #60664

Same as the former Mopar hose H0060664 which was made by Goodyear

Right for 67. Wrong for 66

Biggest issue with this hose is its made to go behind the fuel line.
Hose goes in front of it on 66 and I think 67 as well

Last edited:
This number is the date code and the plant where it was produced. So I believe 341'st day of 2002. The AU used to be the Lincoln Nebraska Goodyear plant. If anyone has noticed-you don't see Goodyear hose or belts anymore. They are now Continental. Another hose that has the dip in it is the Continental 60621, if it's available yet. It fits in the same place as the 60664. That angled water neck make the 60664 not fit as well as it should.

19 years ago and a replica - that is pretty much about what I was expecting. But, I had considered replacing it and now I guess I’ll hang on to it.

Just ordered one 60621 the last they had. Hope for the best.
upper hose2.JPG

I’ll be curious how it lines up. The upper part that connects to the radiator looks pretty short compared to mine and others who have posted. But just because someone stamped a Mopar logo and part number on mine doesn’t mean it’s molded like the originals.

66 Hemi guys have it the worst. One year this and that, 67 close 2nd. OH woe is me!:poke::D

You don’t know the worst of it.:rolleyes:

I dug out the original. It's really spongy and I don't see any of the original markings on it due to it's condition. I didn't spend any time trying to clean it up - had to remove a bunch of white crap from the driveway.

IMG_4875.jpg

Which end is the radiator end - any memory on that?

Hose may not be right. They're drop shippers $14+in handling fees plus $16 for the hose. Tried to order 2 but that was the last one was thinking you might want one.
Edit: $14.50 Fedex $5.50 handling charge.

Last edited:
I’m having a hard time figuring how that hose would fit but maybe so.

Auto Transport Service
Back