• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Belvedere Napoleon OH

whosyurdaddy

Local time
6:54 AM
Reaction score
There is a 67 Belvedere at the Harley shop in Napoleon OH and I was wondering if anyone has looked at the car . I'm thinking about running up there tomorrow unless someone can tell me more about the car and why I shouldn't waste my time ? I actually have my eye on a FBBO members car but it's hard not to take a peek at a BB car .

I'm of no help I live thousands of mile west,
any photos you can or more detailed information you can share ??,
that always seems to help

keep us posted,
we all like these new projects & stories behind them

good luck

OK I went to look at the car (sorry no pics) and to my surprise the bones of the car were excellent but what killed it for me was the passenger side had been hit hard and poorly repaired . I think at the very least you need a quarter , a door and possibly a fender . The all over paint job was amateur at best . Way more than I wanted to get involved in and personally I would have rather they the damage alone . Oh well "it's all about the chase"

Quater panels for this car (1967 GTX, Belvedere) are currently not in production.
You WILL need a "Donor Car" for parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back