• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Gtx gone but not forgotten

Jc cooper

Second gear fun!
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:14 AM
Reaction score
Would like info on 67 hardtop Gtx originally Dark Green purchased in Conroe tx in 67 and sold probably 69 or70 to a fellow from Pasadena tx area 440 auto , can’t remember much more in my dote age , am busy building another ground up near finished, but would love to know what ever happened to her , wife at time needed a house ,which she ended up with!

Would like info on 67 hardtop Gtx originally Dark Green purchased in Conroe tx in 67 and sold probably 69 or70 to a fellow from Pasadena tx area 440 auto , can’t remember much more in my dote age , am busy building another ground up near finished, but would love to know what ever happened to her , wife at time needed a house ,which she ended up with!
I have a GG1 67 GTX, black vinyl top, white bucket seats console car. Headrests, 323 sure grip. The only thing is your story doesn't fit with what I was told. The story is just a story because there is no documentation of it. I do have the build sheet which I haven't looked at in years. It's still all original with one repaint many many years ago, because it's still single stage.
20171109_094535.jpg
20190605_104216.jpg

Jerry the funny thing about is as special as it was , solid color green black interior, it was part of a group of mopars in Conroe bought at the now defunct Standard Motors Company ,it was a St Louis built car ,no ac or power anything, but was one of few that ran scared fast

Auto Transport Service
Back