• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 super bee rarity

19 69 GTX

Local time
12:45 PM
Reaction score
Just curious if the super bee I purchased is rare or not. It a 69 383 car with f6 green white vinyl top and white interior also white stripe
$_3-2.jpg

Looks like this car was for sale on here two years ago but mine now has correct white top. I'm sure this other car is same the fender tag matches. Anyone have any info on this car it was sold by member named bydeal

Not all that rare but man, anything in nice shape from back then is rare imo!

Nice car. First of all, it all depends on someone's definition of rare. Rare as in terms of all cars made, muscle cars, Mopars, Super Bees, 1969 Super Bees, A12 tributes. You get my drift. It just looks like a damn nice car. Do you ave fender tag info to share?

I just mean rare as in color and top combo

Still nice appearing, even if it's not very rare at all... :thumbsup:

Any Super Bee is rare, how many you see still driving outside of shows? Any of the White Hat specials are really beautiful. Really nice looking car, never saw one in green with white vinyl top.

Nice looking car! All of these cars are rare in some respects but that does not always relate to a higher value.

white hat special commercial

here's the Charger version same color as OP's SB

Last edited:
Isn't F6 "spring special" green a 1/2 year only color?

Doed it have the original 383? It has a 440 hood and no n96 option. Either way, still a good looking car!

It's not a a12 car and I was just curious if there were many f6 green with white top and white interior. I don't care about whether it's worth more I have never seen one like it.

It's not a a12 car and I was just curious if there were many f6 green with white top and white interior. I don't care about whether it's worth more I have never seen one like it.

There is no way to know how many were built like that. Production records don't work that way.

19 69 GTX wrote: "Just curious if the super bee I purchased is rare or not. It a 69 383 car with f6 green white vinyl top and white interior also white stripe"

Well, the biggest question is:
1. Do you like it?
2. How RARE is rare? (seen another one lately?)
3. Yes, I HAVE seen that color combo on a 69' Bee, but it is a very desirable car and color/combo
Good luck with your 1969 Superbee!

Auto Transport Service
Back