• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70 Roadrunner Body Questions

roadrunner57

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
12:32 AM
Reaction score
So I am new here, been reading for a couple of months and now have a question or two, maybe three or four.

I have 70 Roadrunner/Satellite that I am finally reassembling. This was used as a drag racer and in really good shape, but figured there would be some parts missing. So after being painted and installing the rebuilt engine, I am discovering that things are missing. Now I see where the wheelhouses are missing on front. That is just the beginning!!

So, does anyone have a picture or a description of the wheelhouses (one to two pieces, etc) and anything else that is supposed to be inside the front fenders? A picture from a parts guide would really be cool.

HPIM0352.JPG

I looked but you cannot see anymore. Judging from the two stripped cars above, looks like everything is missing. It looks like someone stuck the fenders on without anything underneath.

Auto Transport Service
Back