• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

70's? Dodge Fire truck and 40's ? Panel Truck for sale out by the ranch with pictures.

SteveSS

Local time
12:59 AM
Reaction score
I'm not into fire trucks or 40's panel trucks but I thought you might be. I don't know any more than what the pictures show.

fire1.jpg
fire2.jpg
fire3.jpg
fire4.jpg
fire5.jpg
fire6.jpg
fire7.jpg
fire9.jpg

I looked it up. The Tee Cross Ranch is historically famous. It's between Colorado Springs and Pueblo. I think a lot of it has been sold off for homes but it's still 3500 acres. They are famous for their top-of-the-line Quarter Horses.

That fire truck is a "working" truck for sure.

300 series 4x4 dualy manual trans.

Looks like it might have a military power wagon bed on it.

You can certainly see the bed wheel wells don't line up with the rear axle so that military bed idea is probably correct. I did speak to the owner's wife for a minute. She said the odometer showed 30K miles. Who knows what that really means? Inside the bed there was a hose on a reel, a pump, and a water tank that wasn't very big. That truck could have handled 10X that weight. Like most things here, rust isn't a problem.

That panel truck is cool as hell!!!!!

IF.......I had the time

IF.......I had the money

If........I had the space

Fire trucks are generally judged by hours rather than miles. The Pierce logo is interesting. They're the #2 manufacturer of fire apparatus in the world - headquartered in Appleton, WI. I wonder if it came from there or if someone just slapped that on there. More likely the latter. Neat trucks, both.

We get a ton of used Forest Service trucks around here. They get dumped into the civilian market from the National Parks.

Auto Transport Service
Back