• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'71A/C box woes...help

rrTor-Red

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score
Have a '71 RR with A/C. Restored the heater box. I've seem to have lost my pictures of the vacuum lines where the go on the box. Does anyone have pictures of where the vacuum lines goes on the box?

Thanks

Download the manual here, and got to the Barracuda/Satellite AC section 24 page59 (72 manual, 71 might be off a page). There are great pics and diagrams for wiring, vacuum, and controls.

http://www.mymopar.com/index.php?pid=109

Last edited:
Thanks 69 Bee. I appreciate it!!!!!!

The manual is helpfull, to a extent. The FSM isn't real clear on all the vacuum lines where they go on the heater box. Does anyone have a picture or something else so I can figure this out? Or any advice?

I have a few photos of the lines going to the vacuum diaphragms I'll see if I can find a cable for my phone to upload them to my pc.

I have a few photos of the lines going to the vacuum diaphragms I'll see if I can find a cable for my phone to upload them to my pc.

Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Auto Transport Service
Back