• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

74 Charger Rallye 440 TX9

Time to introduce my quadruple black 74 Charger Rallye U code. One of 208, TX9, black vinyl, stripes, and interior.

I pulled this out of a huge old tobacco warehouse in Fuquay-Varina NC back in August of 2020 for the Craigslist bargain price of $4000. Story was that the man that lived in and took care of the warehouse owned it and in the late 80's blew the engine and pulled it. He passed away a couple years later and it has sat in the warehouse since. Super straight and rust free. The original engine was nowhere to be found but I got a complete 76 440 in the deal. Here is how I found it and loaded up to come home.

View attachment 1351514View attachment 1351515View attachment 1351516View attachment 1351517

Time to introduce my quadruple black 74 Charger Rallye U code. One of 208, TX9, black vinyl, stripes, and interior.

I pulled this out of a huge old tobacco warehouse in Fuquay-Varina NC back in August of 2020 for the Craigslist bargain price of $4000. Story was that the man that lived in and took care of the warehouse owned it and in the late 80's blew the engine and pulled it. He passed away a couple years later and it has sat in the warehouse since. Super straight and rust free. The original engine was nowhere to be found but I got a complete 76 440 in the deal. Here is how I found it and loaded up to come home.

View attachment 1351514View attachment 1351515View attachment 1351516View attachment 1351517
T2R9, let me know where you purchased your vinyl top from please. I pretty much have the same car as you only a 1972 SE TX9. Need a new top. Thanks, Kraig

T2R9, let me know where you purchased your vinyl top from please. I pretty much have the same car as you only a 1972 SE TX9. Need a new top. Thanks, Kraig

Legendary, along with the seat covers and headliner. Top quality. Used the same for my 71.

The masking has begun. Perfect weekend for some paint work.

IMG_3593.JPG
IMG_3598.JPG

Damn, can you do mine while you’re at it?
Between the undercoating and paint work needed I have drug this out for months, just want to be done with it so I can start the fun assembly stuff!

Completely masked and prepped for the morning.

IMG_3601.JPG
IMG_3602.JPG

Just read through your whole build. Very nice work, Sir! Very nice indeed.

Fuel and front to rear brake lines are in and she's ready for the new undercoat.

IMG_3625.JPG

IMG_3623.JPG

Since I plan on driving it she's getting Raptor Lining.

IMG_3626.JPG

Removed the gift wrap, rebuilt the prop valve with a kit from Muscle Car Research and got it installed. Now back to the contest...

IMG_3665.JPG

IMG_3397.JPG

IMG_3666.JPG

Auto Transport Service
Back